Thank you Winnipeg!
See you next year for our 15th anniversary! April 4-10, 2016.
Check out what they're saying about us in the news!
Winnipeg Free Press
- Big laughs, big numbers for annual comedy-palooza
- Raking him over the coals... but with respect
- Teaching old comic new tricks is easier with a strict deadline
- Veteran improv comic takes on standup comedy in one-man play
- Live at the News Café
- After downward spiral, comic stands up, delivers
- Former Saskatoon hairdresser delights in doing the dirty on standup stage
- Fine-tuning the funny
Our 2015 Festival Line-up included:
Jessica Holmes has starred in five TV series including Royal Canadian Air Farce and The Holmes Show. Her first book I Love Your Laugh was published in 2010 and she's currently working on a follow up. As a Life Coach and Comedian, she performs across North America doing a mix of motivational speaking, comedy, and yes, that famous Celine Dion impression. She currently stars in the Healthy 5 web series, plays on soccer and basketball teams, and is raising her husband and two young children in Toronto.
Follow Jessica online:See more…